How to show your support:
- Order meals from your favorite restaurants. Even if “dining in” isn’t feasible, you can still enjoy a meal “out.” Many area restaurants offer take-out and some free delivery. You can also purchase gift cards for future use. If you can, tip generously. You’ll sustain our local restaurants during this extremely challenging time and feel good knowing you helped.
- Buy gift cards from local merchants. This is a perfect time to prepare for future gift-giving needs (birthdays, weddings, even Christmas!) while supporting the community right now.
- Do business with local suppliers. Get fresh produce from area farms, support local meat markets, and buy from local greenhouses.
- Buy from local retailers for your everyday needs, things you may normally buy from the Big Box stores.
- Help stimulate the economy by purchasing items in-person or online from local businesses.
Do you need help?
If you’re feeling challenged by the COVID-19 crisis, don’t hesitate to reach out. Contact us today or click here to learn how we’re here for you.