Longer days, taking time off, and getting away from it all – that’s what summer’s all about. If you’re planning a trip, we want you to feel comfortable leaving it all behind.
Tips for a worry-free vacation:
- Use credit, debit, or prepaid debit cards when traveling. You can shop with confidence and avoid the risk of having your cash lost or stolen.
- Keep in touch with your accounts via Online and Mobile Banking. Keep an eye on transactions, balance levels, and access card controls, 24/7.
- Count on Bill Payer for one-time bills or recurring bills. They’re paid automatically, even when you’re gone.
- Enroll in Direct Deposit and eStatements. This will eliminate thieves from stealing unattended mail.
- If a card is lost or stolen, report it immediately and rest easy knowing you won’t be liable for fraudulent transactions.
- Watch for skimming devices when paying at the gas pump or visiting ATMs. There may be moving parts on the card scanner and be aware of any cameras.
- Lock valuables in a hotel safe and verify which staff have access.
- Keep your laptop at home; it contains a lot of personal data. Also, use a complex password to avoid giving someone else easy access.