You are eligible to become a member if you live, work, worship, attend school or belong to a local association in Newark, Middletown or Dover. You are also eligible if an existing family member has a membership.
Yes. A minimum of $5 is required to keep in your share savings account to remain in an active status. There is no minimum balance to keep in your checking account.
What is my password for online banking and the audio voice response system when I open my new personal or business account?
- Personal Account: Last six digits of your social security number.
- Business Account: Last six digits of your employee identification number or social security number when applicable.
Provide your employer with your checking or savings account number and the routing number (231176787).
- You have access to change your address via online banking under the Customer Service Tab, then click contact information.
- You may send an email, written statement or visit your local branch to update your address.
When you are signed in to online banking, view under the Online Services Tab and click on E-Statements to enroll for free. Statements are archived from the date of enrollment going forward.
To find the nearest branch to your location, click here.
You can also download the free app on your smart phone, called “Co-op Shared Branching, to locate
the nearest shared branch.
- All Wawa and most 7-Eleven locations are surcharge free.
- You can click the ATM’s link on our home page to find the nearest surcharge free ATM machine.
- You may download a free application on your smart phone also to find the closest ATM machine; Allpoint is the name of the application.
Bill Pay feature is free if you pay at minimum one bill monthly. If you do not pay one bill during the month, the cost is $4.95.
Yes, we have safety deposit boxes in our Newark Branch location with various sizes available.
Yes, we do offer Share Secured Credit Cards to help build and reestablish
» Learn more about our credit card.
We also offer share and CD secured loans, title advance loans and personal
collateral loans to support with building credit for a brighter future.
» Apply for a loan now.
First Time Borrower Program is also available to those members with no
credit or limited credit experience and must receive monthly income.
» Apply for a loan now.
You will need to provide the following information:
- Receiving Bank: Vizo Financial Corporate Credit Union / Middletown PA
Routing Number: 231387550
- Benificiary Bank: American Spirit Federal Credit Union / Newark DE
Routing Number: 231176787
- Benificiary Name: Member Name
Account Number: Member Account Number
Account Type: Savings or Checking
How do I dispute a transaction made with my Visa Debit Card or unauthorized transaction from my account?
Please contact our fraud department at 800-808-6402 prior to visiting your local branch to complete dispute paperwork when applicable.
Please contact your local branch to block the debit card and review recent transactions to ensure accuracy. If discovered after normal business hours, please call 800-528-2273 to block the debit card immediately and then contact your local branch the following business day to order a new card.
For VISA Check Card.
- Lost Stolen: 800-528-2273
- Card Activation: 866-619-0245
- Disputes: 800-808-6402
- Pin Change: 877-267-6914
Contact us by email or phone at 302-738-4515. As a Selective Employer Group, this will provide additional banking options and benefits at no cost.