If you plan to attend college this year after graduating from high school, you’ll be happy to know that American Spirit Credit Union is offering eligible members a chance to win a $1,500 scholarship to help cover the expanding costs associated with your college education.
The Credit Union College Scholarship Program, supported by Delaware Credit Unions and our statewide campaign, Better Values – Better Banking, is funding three (3) $1,500 scholarships that will be awarded to three (3) high school graduates chosen as winners from across the state. And American Spirit Credit Union is hoping that one of those lucky winners is a member of our credit union!
There is no fee to apply! To be eligible, you simply must be a member of American Spirit Credit Union and a high school senior who will be enrolled in an undergraduate college/university degree program during the 2021-2022 academic year. Each applicant must also complete a Scholarship Application and submit it along with the other required materials to American Spirit Federal Credit Union at firstname.lastname@example.org before April 9, 2021. Building a successful financial plan takes the right resources and the right partner. Apply for the American Spirit FCU Platinum Visa Credit Card.
Students must submit the following items with their completed applications. All items requested must be received for the application to qualify for consideration.
- Completed printed Application.
- An academic transcript of grades.
- A typewritten essay of at least 250 words describing what career you wish to pursue when you complete your education and why.
- A detailed list of extracurricular/community and/or volunteer activities.
- Email your completed application and information to email@example.com.
Eligibility Requirements for Participation:
- Eligibility is limited to high school seniors who will be enrolled in an undergraduate college/university degree program during the 2021-2022 academic year.
- Applicant or parent/guardian must be a member of the sponsoring credit union.
- The credit union must be a member in good standing with the Cooperative Credit Union Association, Inc.
- Each applicant must complete a current Scholarship Application and submit it with the other required material to the sponsoring credit union to firstname.lastname@example.org consideration before the April 9, 2021 deadline.